Popular Posts

Monday, October 27, 2014

Special Thoughts - Kasie Bond Preece

Special Thoughts - Kasie Bond Preece


From Kasie:
Oh Mr Joshua, you sweet angel, I miss you so much. I'm truely blessed to have had the chance to be part of your life. I have so many beautiful and funny memories of you, there is and always will be a special place in my heart where you belong and will stay with me forever. Love you!
Joshua about the age he was babysat by Kathy Bond & Family

Thank you so much Kasie.  What a blessing for Joshua to be with your family for so many years.  He knew he was loved by all of you, your Mom, Kristie, you and what beautiful memories we have there too.  I could always go to work and know he was understood, loved and well taken care of.  I know you are a great Mom -- love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment