Popular Posts

Monday, October 13, 2014

Favorite Memories - Anna Peacock

Favorite Memories - Anna Peacock


From Anna:

I remember all the balls that ended at my house. I would just gather them up and take them back to Joshua's just so he could roll them down the hill again. Miss those days!


Joshua loved his basketballs -- these probably rolled down the hill a few minutes later!
I love this beautiful memory because it was certainly a daily experience!  I would try to buy used balls at Deseret Industries so when they were thrown in their various directions, it wasn't such a hit on the budget when they never came home.  So I was very thankful for Anna, and numerous neighbors and friends who were happy to gather up these balls rolling down the hill and always return them with a smile.

What a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment