Popular Posts

Thursday, October 2, 2014

First Time Meetings - Debbie Fonohema

First Time Meetings - Debbie Fonohema


Typical picture of Joshua hanging out on the neighbors' porch!


2004 - Written by my next-door neighbor, and wonderful friend, Debbie Hayes Fonohema!

The first time I met Joshua he was setting on my front porch on my white bench. I walked out and said hi! I startled him a little but in true Joshua fashion, gave me a huge grin and said "Where's Selma?" . . . .  love him so much!


And thank you to all the Fonohemas for all of the times you picked him up and carried him during a seizure, a tantrum, or because he was tired.  And Kelly always smiled even though Joshua was hitting him, and just kept bringing him home.  And thanks for letting Joshua, and us, know we were loved!!

We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment