Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Favorite Memories - Whitney Renslow Lewis

Favorite Memories - Whitney Renslow Lewis


Love you!!!  I love reflecting on my special times with Joshua!  There are MANY things that I hold dear to my heart - one of them was when I was speaking in church and he wasyelling in the back and the next thing i knew he was making his way up to the stand.  Or the countless times he would pull me on his lap for hugs!  I will be forever grateful that we could share October 4th together!  Hugs and hi fives in heaven.  I can't wait.  Love you Selma!

Whitney's wedding day - October 4, 2006

I sweetly remember when Whitney told me she was getting married and the difficulty she had in choosing a wedding date.  Joshua kept coming to her mind, and she thought about being married on October 4th.  Whitney went to visit his grave, and no doubt, emotions were close to the surface when she realized that wthe day she chose for her wedding was the day he died, only one year earlier.  Whitney so sensitively asked how I would feel.  I told her it would be an honor, and that Joshua would love it too.  It was a wonderful, spirit-filled day, and I was honored to be there.

We love you Whitney, and all of the Renslow family!  You all brought Joshua joy and love and understanding and time.  He loved sneaking over to visit the Renslow home!  I can hear his wonderful laugh now when you all enthusiastically greeted him!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment