Popular Posts

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Favorite Memories - White Family

Favorite Memories - White Family


Coreena White:

We will always remember Joshua! Best neighbor we have ever had! We loved coming home to find Joshua on our porch swing, just waiting for us with his big smile. Or how about the time I got out of the shower to find him sitting on my bed! So many memories I can't choose just one. 

But I will never forget finding out he had gone back to live with his Father in Heaven and that the cause was an enlarged heart. Of course it was enlarged, no on had a bigger heart than Joshy. No doubt he is still asking "where's Selma" to everyone he meets and making everyone around him feel loved. XOXOX

Jamie and Chelsey with the White's house in the background!

Ford and Coreena White and family were always so good, kind and fun with Joshua.  He loved to sneak over to their house, knock on their door, and get an enthusiastic "Joshua's here" greeting.  And in he would walk!  This occurred from 6:30am to 11:00pm.  I had to watch him so close!

But the memory of him sneaking into their house when they were all gone, and going upstairs and throwing things over the bannister do bring a smile.  At first I was horrified to find him in their house, with things thrown all over, especially since I could not physically get him to leave!  I was finally able to get some neighbor boys to help me.  But before we were able to get him out, he threw a hard item onto their beautiful front entrance table and knicked a piece out of it.  I immediately left Coreena a message.  They still love to tell the story of how worried I was, and when they saw the "small" size of the knick (that looked so large to me), they just smiled and said not to worry.

And now that Joshua has passed away, that knick is a very loving memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment