Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2014

First Time Memories - Chris Coffman


First Time Memories - Chris Coffman

Jamie helping Joshua!
I don't remember the first time I met Joshua but I can tell you of a fun encounter.

I had just gotten my kids in my SUV and was getting some stuff off the front passenger seat. When I was done I shut the door and turned around to head to my drivers side. As I turned around I came face (mine) to chest (Joshua) with him. We both jumped a little. I think he wanted to climb in and go for a ride with the rest of us. He smiled a big smile just as Jamie was headed up my driveway to retrieve him.  I kinda wish I'd taken him for a ride that day. 


Thank you Chris!  And for always cheering me on with your wonderful smile, optimism and enthusiasm.  We love the Coffman family!

No comments:

Post a Comment