Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

First Time Meetings - Jackson Family

First Time Meetings - Jackson Family


Candy with her cute Emma helping Joshua - he loved her!  This is his last Halloween.
Candy Jackson:

I met Joshua when he moved in next door and Selma's sink was flooding at the same time Joshua was having a seizure. I loved Selma and her amazing family immediately and have so many cute memories of Joshua and the cute funny things he did and also I got to glimpse the strong spirit housed in that flawed body. The last day I saw Joshua was the sad day we helped get him into the car to run to the hospital. We headed over to the hospital later to see how he was doing and got the devastating news that he had been called back to his heavenly home. Selma was sweet enough to let us come in to the room and share in a very sacred and touching family prayer. He touched so many lives but I know he is saving souls in the spirit world. Love you and miss you sweet Joshua.


We also loved the Jackson family immediately.  They have all had a wonderful influence and strong friendship with our family.  Candy and Mark were always ready to help -- and I can't count how many times they served, lifted and encouraged.  Joshua knew he was loved at the Jackson house!  I still remember Joshua having a hard seizure on the driveway just past sunset and I could not lift him to get him into the house.  Mark drove up just in in his policecar, immediately got out of the car and helped me get Joshua into the house.  And Candy and Mark's help on the day he went to the hospital was a sweet and tender time with loving neighbors.  I will be forever thankful.





No comments:

Post a Comment