Popular Posts

Friday, January 18, 2013

McDonalds & Memories

McDonalds & Memories
December 23, 2013

Yesterday as we had a wonderful day with family I prayed for a Joshua experience. I had 3!

First, in the morning as I drove down 820 North, there was a McDonalds bag standing tall in the middle of the road. So memorable and appropriate!  I couldn't help but think of a double cheeseburger thrown out the window on University Ave with nearby drivers and passengers stunned by this adult young man gleefully tossing that burger clean out the window!  (If they only knew how many times we really did keep the windows and doors closed so this did not happen!)  Since Joshua loved McDonalds, but loved throwing even more, this was not the only burger or french fry or root beer thrown out the window!

Next, at the Larson party we all gave each other hugs, high fives and handshakes. This is always sweet and brings many joyful memories of Joshua's huge greetings to countless strangers and friends!

And then, the gift to me from my sister Vickie Larson Fairchild was her Joshua license plate "WA HAPN". And who can help but smile to remember him saying "Wa Hapn" so innocently when he would wreak a little havoc (or should I say a lot)! This license plate is a treasure.

I'm so very thankful for answers to prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment