Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cousin Love!

Cousin Love
"But I'm throwing them for Joshua". Now how can you say no to that?”


April 4, 2013 –

My brother Doug and his wife Rochelle were in St. George.  Doug sent me this Facebook message.  “One of our highlights from our trip that is still going on in St. George. We took a bunch of bread to feed the ducks and birds at the golf course by Mom and Dad's house and when we ran out of bread, Kaylee picked up a rock and threw it. 
I said, "Kaylee, don't throw rocks at the ducks." She responded, "But I'm throwing them for Joshua". Now how can you say no to that?”

Priceless!  I love that the cousins who have not met Joshua in this life, yet still know him because he is kept alive through many stories, sweet memories, fun talks and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment