Popular Posts

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Heavenly Birthday Wish


A Heavenly Birthday Wish



Every year on my birthday, a special treat I give myself is to listen to a beautiful video of Joshua wishing me a happy birthday about 15 years ago!  My incredible brother Doug captured this on video as he was trying to get Joshua to say "happy birthday" to me, his Mom.  As you can tell in the video, he was a little confused on whose birthday it was and he was very easily distracted. But there is no doubt how handsome, endearing and lovable he was too.

Here is the link to this very heavenly and beautiful birthday wish to me, his very thankful Mom!  This video is priceless beyond words!! 

https://www.facebook.com/videodoug/videos/t.658837442/10151757536781471/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab







No comments:

Post a Comment