Popular Posts

Sunday, November 5, 2017

BYU Hockey Team Brings Joy to Glory Community!

BYU Hockey Team Brings Joy to Glory Community!
November 2017



BYU Hockey rocks!!  They are not just incredible hockey players, but also incredible young men!

I love this hockey team!  All of the players, well especially the three Eisenstat brothers!  And yes, I'm one proud mom of these three amazing sons.  But this amazing team totally melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes on their recent road trip to Colorado!  

Even though they didn't have a lot of sleep and had three games, they worked, served and played hockey with the Glory Community!  The smiles of joy on these amazing young men say it all!  See this amazing article below!

http://photos.dailycamera.com/Brigham-Young-Hockey-Team-Helps-Broomfield-Assisted-Living/

Thanks BYU Hockey for living what life is all about.  You are fabulous!   "... Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."  Matthew 25:40.

And seeing these incredible young men serve with joy and love reminds me of the many heroes in my life and in Joshua's life who brought him joy, time, memories, friendship and love!


Assistant Coach Jeremy Eisenstat helping his big brother!

Defenseman Janson Eisenstat helping his brother smile at the hospital!

Captain Jacob Eisenstat hugging his big brother Joshua!








No comments:

Post a Comment