Popular Posts

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Barney the Dinosaur - A Sweet Memory!

Barney the Dinosaur - A Sweet Memory

A few days ago my Mom and I visited Brad, Joshua's friend for many, many years.  Brad was older than Joshua by about 14 years, but when he would visit Joshua, they would frequently watch Barney together.  And Brad would be so excited as he would bring Barney videos just for Joshua.  Those were good times, because both young men loved the happiness of Barney and his friends, and being together.

Well, when we walked into Brad's home just a few days ago, I immediately
heard the very familiar tunes from Barney!  I quickly walked over to the TV, and there it was, a wonderful episode from Barney and his friends!  The memories flooded back and I remember my handsome Joshua clapping and cheering and loving this very special and happy show.  

Joshua also loved to watch Barney with his best friend Mark!  In fact, I did give Mark one of Joshua's Barney videos after he died.  Joshua and Mark would also watch Bob Barker and The Price is Right.  And of course they would love these shows -- they were about laughter, fun and joy!!  

We love you Mark and Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment