Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hugs of Pure Love and Joy!

Hugs of Pure Love and Joy!




I will never stop missing Joshua's hugs!!  I can't even count how many I would receive in one day!  He gave them freely and lovingly all day long!  Whether I was out of the room for a few seconds, or had been in the room with him for a while, I loved hearing his unique yelling of my name "Selma" with his arms outstretched into the air, walking or running toward me to give his very special Joshua hug.  Family, friends and strangers loved his hugs!  (Although many strangers were a little startled at first, but then would embrace the enthusiasm and love of this special young man!)

Joshua's hugs were so wonderful, so enthusiastic, and so treasured, and completely filled with pure love and joy! 

And we gave him countless hugs back!

I love and cherish the blessing of every single hug I ever received, and have a few pictures of this beautiful blessing!


Joshua and Me!
A favorite and sweet hug while camping!
A brother hug from Jeremy!





A brother hug from Jacob!





The most classic Joshua hug ever!!!
With my youngest brother, "Thee Uncle Mark"



Joshua hugging my brother Glenn's wife,
his Aunt Debbie Larson

Joshua hugging my brother,
his Uncle Carl Larson

Joshua hugging his dad's sister,
Aunt Debbie Anderson



The beginning of a classic hug for
The Uncle Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment