Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2016

Jacob's Hug from Heaven

Jacob's Hug from Heaven


My son Jacob sent me a touching text message today:

"Joshua said hi to me today" with the picture below:



I can see Joshua with his arms outstretched yelling out "Ja-tob" with his big, loving smile.  He loves his family!  There is no doubt that Jacob felt that hug from heaven today!

And my heart just smiled as I thought of the beginning of our license plate journey.  The first personalized license plate was purchased by "The Uncle Mark" when Joshua was alive, and it said "WA HAPN" as we all loved to hear Joshua say, in all innocense, "Wa Hapn" when he would drop something, throw something, etc., etc.  He knew, yet he didn't know, what it meant!  With how much we loved that phrase, Mark bought the very first "Joshua" license plate.  




More license plates and stories are at this blog link:
http://joshuasheartfullofhugs.blogspot.com/2014/07/license-plate-fun.html

No comments:

Post a Comment