Popular Posts

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Because Jesus Christ Lives ...

Because Jesus Christ Lives ...


Four Generations - 1983


Because Jesus Christ lives
I will live with my family forever:

My son Joshua Eisenstat (died 10/4/05)
My Dad John L. Larson (died 2/25/15)
and my Grandma Selma Larson (died 11/26/84)

And I will be with all 5 of my children always!
Joshua, Jeremy, Jamie, Jacob & Janson

Our last family photo - 2004
Jeremy, Jamie, Jacob, Selma, Janson & Joshua

Families are forever!


 And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection.
 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.

 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death.
Book of Mormon, Mosiah 16:7-9

#fourgenerations, #happyeaster, #jesuschrist, #resurrection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqTRSVA1YA&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment